If you are planning an event in Stamp, eCalendar is an online system available to University of Maryland, College Park departments and registered student organizations. If you are trying to request space for a meeting, lecture, social event, etc you can use eCalendar 24/7 to request space for your event! You can even request additional services like Audio/Visual, ticket services, equipment, and more all from eCalendar!
To access the eCalendar, University of Maryland students and faculty/staff must create a request to have an account created for them that is then linked to the student organization or university department that they respresent. Autorization from your student organization president or university department head is required before you can obtain an account. Please follow the steps below to help you gain access to the eCalendar!
- Use the appropriate form listed below to submit a request to get an eCalendar account
Student Organization eCalendar Account Request Form
University Department eCalendar Account Request Form
- Student organizations may have no more than three (3) members with eCalendar access.
- Individuals may not have eCalendar access linked to more than two organizations.
- Faculty and staff may not be have eCalendar access to reserve space on behalf of student organizations.
- Please allow at least 2 business days for us to create your account once you have submitted your request.
- For most clients, once your eCalendar account is created, you will be able to log into eCalendand using your regular University login information.
After you follow these steps you will be able to request space for events in the Stamp, the outdoor spaces that Event & Guest Services manages, and the academic classrooms spaces that Event & Guest Service can access. If you have any questions regarding eCalendar access, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.314-8488.