Stamp Event & Guest Services
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Stamp Suite 1133
If you need any assistance during your event, go to or call the Stamp Information Desk at 301-314-3375.
Questions? Email Us!
- General Assistance: email@example.com
- University Department Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Organization Events: email@example.com
- Non University Client Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Classroom Reservations (student organizations): email@example.com
- Questions about Ticket Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to Services / Reserving Space
Submit your event request to eCalendar: ecalendar.umd.edu
- University department and registered student organization clients must have account to submit event requests in eCalendar.
- Off-campus clients do not need an account, and are able to submit guest requests on the eCalendar site without a login
Online credit card event payments payments are submitted at http://stampunion.umd.edu/payments/egs
Event tickets can be obtained at umdtickets.com
Phone: 301-314-3375 (DESK)
(All Ticket Office operations have been temporarily relocated to the Stamp Information Desk)
Stamp Student Union operational hours are subject to change during these time frames: following fall semester final exams and until the end of the calendar year, during January Winter Term, following the end of spring semester final exams and until Memorial Day holiday, during the summer, holidays, and any other time when classes are not in session.