Skip to main content

Cole Field House

The William P. Cole, Jr. Student Activities Building, more commonly known as Cole Field House, was the home of the University of Maryland basketball teams from 1955 until it was replaced by Comcast Center in 2002. Cole is situated in the heart of the campus, right next to Stamp Student Union and near McKeldin Library.

Currently there are no spaces available in Cole for student orgs to reserve.

Back to Top