Every employee at The Adele H. Stamp Student Union is valued and we strive to give the employees of The Stamp the opportunity to recognize each other for the outstanding work done each day. There are three opportunities to recognize fellow Stamp employees:
- General Recognition - Cards and small gifts such as candy and Adele H. Stamp Student Union memorabilia are available to all Stamp employees to recognize the hard work or new opportunities of fellow employees. All items are available on the third floor of The Stamp in the admin offices (outside of 3100M - please take the stairs or elevator near the coffee shop to reach the third floor).
The cards have greetings such as:
- Thank you
- Good Luck
- Great Job
- Good Work
- Stamp Appreciations are an easy way to thank, congratulate, or recognize a Stamp colleague on either a job well done or a special occasion. The STAMP Appreciations initiative is a day-to-day recognition program that can be used by employees and managers to recognize and appreciate each other- colleague to colleague- for the big and the small contributions we all make every day. Recognize as many individuals as you would like and let them know the positive impact their work has had on you!
- The Stamp Star Award - The STAMP STAR program, our "employee of the month" program, is more selective than just general recognition and recognizes five Stamp Stars each month. The categories are: two awards for Undergraduate Students, one Graduate Student, and two Part-/Full-Time Staff Members.
- The Award of Excellence - This annual award is given annually to one employee in each of the following categories: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student, and Full-/Part-Time Staff. This award is given for exceptional service given to Stamp and the greater Maryland community.
- Student Employee Appreciation Week (usually 2nd week of April)
- Grad Appreciation Week (usually 1st week of April)
If you have any question, comments, or concerns, please contact Marinel Martinez, Coordinator - Human Resources, Training, & Development, at email@example.com.
Have you recognized anyone today?