Maryland Mentor Corps
Maryland Mentor Corps programs provide high quality mentoring that enriches learning opportunities for college students, elementary school students, and the local community.
- Thank you for your interest in the Maryland Mentor Corps. Applications for new mentors for Spring 2024 are *NOW OPEN*! Please apply using this link: https://go.umd.edu/SP24NEWMENTOR
- If you are currently volunteering with us and are looking to return to the program next semester, please fill out this form: https://go.umd.edu/SP24REMENTOR
- Our Spring 2024 TEAM LEADER applications are open! Please apply using this link: https://go.umd.edu/SP24NEWTEAMLEADER
Questions about MMC?
Send us an email at email@example.com
Donate to the MMC Scholarship Fund
Help support Maryland Reading Program, Maryland Math Program, and Maryland Family Literacy Program mentors and team leaders learn important professional skills and make a positive impact for kids in our community!
Make a donation to the Maryland Mentor Corps Mentor Scholarship. Your donation not only supports University of Maryland students, but also supports education for young children! By donating to this scholarship fund, you help to:
- Provide a strong academic experience for elementary school children in the Prince George’s County Public Schools, ultimately helping more children be successful in reading and math and reducing the impact of the achievement gap.
- Support University of Maryland students with the opportunity for work experience, especially in the area of teaching, and provide professional development in teaching and leadership.
- Enhance University of Maryland students understanding of the complexities of public K-12 education and empower them to be education advocates.
- Strengthen the relationship between the University of Maryland and its home community, Prince George’s County.