Cole Field House Yard

The William P. Cole, Jr. Student Activities Building, more commonly known as Cole Field House, was the home of the University of Maryland basketball teams from 1955 until it was replaced by Comcast Center in 2002. Cole is situated in the heart of the campus, right next to Stamp Student Union and near McKeldin Library.

The yard located directly in front of the Cole Field House is available for reservation for organizations affiliated with the University of Maryland College Park.

Back to Top