College can be full of difficult decisions – choosing the right bank shouldn't be one of them.
With a branch and 5 ATMs on campus, as well as 165 branches and 127 off-premise ATMs across Maryland and D.C., we make banking easy and convenient for University of Maryland students.
Choose the account that fits you best.
Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
- University of Maryland Branch, STAMP Student Union, 3972 Campus Drive, College Park, MD 20742
- College Park Branch, 4511 Knox Rd, College Park, MD 20740
- Find a branch https://locations.mtb.com
- Stamp Student Union – exterior by South East Entrance
- Stamp Student Union – Interior by branch
- Lefrak Hall/South Campus Dining Hall – walk-up kiosk
- Ellicott Hall – walk-up kiosk
- Clarice Performing Arts Center – interior kiosk
- Visit us in person: STAMP Ground Floor, Room 0203
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us: 410-613-2370 (select Option 3 to speak with a Banker)
Winter Hours (1/3 to 1/22)
|Monday *||9 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4 pm|
* Closed on MLK day (1/16)