Please sign up for the Undocuterp newsletter. You will receive our newsletter about twice a month with information on resources, events, and ways that you can stay connected to the undocumented immigrant community.
- Link for drop in hours: https://counseling.umd.edu/cs/diversity
- Full list of therapy groups can be found at the following link: https://counseling.umd.edu/cs/clinical/group
- National Suicide/Crisis Hotline: 1-800-273-8255, Crisis Text: 741741
- UndocuBlack Network Mental Health Initiative
- 10 Affirmations to Help Undocumented Immigrants Turn Panic into Resistance
- Define American’s #UndocuJoy – Undocumented Americans send authentic messages of joy!
- Mental Health and Civil Rights Resources by NILC
- Beyond DACA: Immigration Options Every Undocumented Person Should Know
Free Legal Assistance
Free legal assistance is available to undocumented students at the University through the student legal aid offices.
Immigration Appointment Schedule
30 Minute appointments are available on the 2nd Wednesday of the month between 10 AM – 1:45 PM, exact dates to come.
- Check out this spreadsheet for immigration services in D.C., Maryland, and Virginia
- Immigration Legal Intake Service
- Know Your Rights Cards
- Take a look at creating a family preparedness plan step-by-step
- Accessibility & Disability Services
- Career Center
- Center For Global Migration Studies
- Crisis Fund
- Food Pantry
- Health Center
- LGBTQ Equity Center
- Office of Civil Rights
- Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Education
- Prospective Transfer Students
- Student Success Office
- Transfer and Off Campus Student Life
- University of Maryland Police Department
- Veteran Student Life
- Graduate Student Life
Student Organization Resource Center: http://thestamp.umd.edu/student_org_resource_center_sorc
The Student Organization Resource Center (SORC) is committed to supporting student success through involvement and leadership opportunities. SORC is the source for your student involvement needs and desires, from finding a student organization to join, to registering a new student organization and providing assistance and support to existing student organizations.
Multicultural Involvement and Community Advocacy
We in the Office of Multicultural Involvement & Community Advocacy [MICA], a unit within the Adele H. Stamp Student Union and the Division of Student Affairs, stand firmly in our role to empower students through education on issues of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion and their intersections. In support of our campus’ commitment to diversity, multiculturalism, and social justice, we advance a purposeful campus climate that capitalizes on the educational benefits of diversity, through student-centered advising, advocacy, programs, research, and practices. Our collective work results in positive student outcomes observable in their learning, identity development, involvement, and leadership.
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion serves the University of Maryland by providing leadership and expertise that enriches the experiences of individuals and builds stronger communities. ODI supports the efforts of campus units to achieve their diversity and inclusion goals.