Community Partner Resources
Leadership & Community Service-Learning (LCSL) provides services to students, faculty, staff and community partners to encourage community service-learning that is mutually beneficial to the university and our local community. Here are several ways that Community Service-Learning helps to promote your service opportunities:
- Register you organizations information on Services 24/7, our most up-to-date database of service partners within the Prince George’s County.
- Promote any upcoming events your organization will be hosting through a Services 24/7 profile.
During the fall and spring semester, our office selects a group of agencies to participate in a campus wide activities fair. These events allow you to recruit volunteers and educate the University community about your agency's issues and concerns.
- First Look Fair in mid-September
- StampFest in early February
In order to receive an application, please email Communityliaison@umd.edu.
Personal Assistance and Presentations:
Students, faculty, staff, and visitors can gain personal assistance in locating community service opportunities at our office in 1110 Stamp Student Union. Our office staff also conducts presentations to organizations, classes, and other campus entities in an effort to promote community service and highlight agency needs. For any questions please email email@example.com.
- For information on how to create internships and recruit students, see resources made available by the University Career Center