As a registered student group, your organization will have access to a number of campus resources that are not available to non-registered groups. They include:
- Access to e-Calendar to easily reserve rooms for meeting and events on campus at no charge or at the discounted student organization rate
- Participation in recruitment opportunities, including First Look Fair, Second Look Fair, and online through TerpLink
- Eligibility to apply for recognition by the Student Government Association (SGA) and Graduate Student Government (GSG), which includes funding opportunities from student activity fee monies
- Secure access to information about the organization’s own members, such as group roster, mailing addresses, mail reflector, etc.
- Access to information regarding University awards and nomination processes pertaining to student organizations